February 11, 2013

Valentines Day || Night In

As everyone is well aware of, Valentines Day is this Thursday. Yep. This Thursday. So whether or not you have a Valentine I have some outfit inspiration for you guys. Today, this is something I would wear for a casual night in with friends, maybe watching movies and playing games. Be sure to check back later this week for some inspiration if you have a casual date or even a more fancier one with that someone special. So for this outfit I just went with some comfortable black skinnies and Toms for the bottom half. I wanted something a little festive (cue the pink) and fun (time to shine, polka dots) and comfy. This sweater was perfect. Still Valentinesy but not overdone.
Outfit Details
Sweater || TJ Maxx
Skinnies || Target
Shoes || Toms 

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Love the polka dots! I'll be on a bus going to DC on Thursday, maybe I'll where some pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I'm a sucker for anything with polka dots :3
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely