April 29, 2013

A Little Taste of Home

I can tell you right now that this outfit will be the most worn outfit of spring and summer this year. So quick and easy and oh so comfortable. I wore this out to breakfast yesterday with the boyfriend and some of his friends. We went to a little place in Moscow called The Breakfast Club. It was really good and tasted like the breakfasts at my parents restaurant back home. I may be a little biased when I say this, but Shays (their restaurant) really does have the best breakfast, and other places never seem to compare to it. But The Breakfast Club gave it a run for its money. It was like a little taste of home. (Literally) Too bad I had to discover this my last week here. Future reference though, right?
Outfit Details
Skirt || Kohls
Chambray Shirt || Walmart
Cami & Necklace || Forever 21
Flats || Target
Follow me || Bloglovin || Twitter || Pinterest || Instagram || Facebook

8 comments:

  1. This is so perfect for springtime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this outfit!!! It looks so cute on you.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog its awesome. :) I grabbed your blog button :) Please come join my blog too. http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I'll hop right on over there!

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit! It's so springy!

    Cait
    petitechronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely