June 26, 2013

Vegas Road Trip in IPhone Pictures

Last week my boyfriend and I, along with my brother and his girlfriend took a little road trip to Vegas. On the way home we visited my other brother and his fiancé in Newport Beach. Here are some of the pictures I took with my phone.
1. Packing for the adventure
2. Driving through the night to our destination
3. We saw the  sunset AND the sunrise!
4. Delicious pizza from the New York New York hotel in Las Vegas. So good!
5. The magical Excalibur hotel. Stayed here many a times in my childhood. Lots of good memories here. 
6. The first time seeing the Bellagio Conservatory. O. My. Goodness. There are kites hanging from the ceiling. Do I need to say more?
7. A bed of sunflowers in the conservatory
8. Larger than life poppies. Umm, yes please. 
9. Earl of Sandwich. So So So Good! We ate there twice. 
10. Outdoor dinner with the family. 
11. My family, minus a few
12. Dessert at Max Brenner. A Smore Sunde 
13. Having a drink underneath the Eiffel Tower
14. Our dinner view at Mon Ami Gabi. Definitely recommend eating here. The atmosphere was superb.
15. Drinks after dinner at the Sugar Factory. A place filled with chandeliers and all the drinks taste like candy. It had my name written ALL OVER IT. 
16. After drinks, we went to the top of the Eiffel Tower. The view of the strip from the top
17. French posters in the Paris Hotel
18. The Paris Hotel had the most gorgeous bathrooms. This is just one of the mirrors
19. Lunch at Margaritaville before hitting the road again
20. On the road to Newport Beach, California!
21. The view from my brothers deck in Newport Beach
22. My brother stargazing
23. The perfect California atmosphere
24. Breakfast at My Galley. A bagel breakfast sandwich and a berry smoothie. Mmmm
25. Beach Day!
26. Quick stop in San Francisco on our way home to get fresh crab at Fishermans Wharf
27. Dinner at In-N-Out
28. Ending our vacation driving home by the light of the Super Moon

I am now counting down the days until my next one...

Follow me on Instagram for more pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Ah thank you for sharing! I'm obsessed with aventurey- photographs. These are all so wonderful ... I especially love #14 such a pretty view and the little stars are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great road trip.

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely