September 30, 2013

Want to Sponsor Pretty Lovely in October?

October is just around the corner. Can you believe it? We are in the height of the best season, the leaves are changing, storms are brewing and its sweater weather. Could it get any better? I am so excited about this season and that means so many good things for Pretty Lovely. This would be the perfect time to sponsor. Last month I revamped my sponsor packages just in time for this season and it involves more exposure for you! To sum it up, if you buy a large spot, you get your very own feature post and the option of hosting a giveaway. Buying a medium spot gives you the option of participating in a group giveaway and of course there is the small ad swap spot. Your ad goes on my blog and mine goes on yours!
Check out my Sponsor page for all the details and blog stats. You can purchase an ad spot directly from there or if you want me to style an item or have something else in mind, shoot me an email theprettylovelyblog(at)gmail(dot)com. Im open to your idea!
So, lets give a BIG hello to October and I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Pretty Lovely