November 28, 2013

Creativity Initiative #4 || Link-Up

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I don't think I have been this excited for a Thanksgiving in a long time. For the first time in a couple years, my whole family is together for Thanksgiving. My brother, his fiancé and her sister are in town and the house is full again. Its the best. So this quote pretty much sums it up for me. Today I am excited (and grateful) about everything. Yep.

So, next weeks prompt is Dreams. Whether that means that dreams you had last night or the dreams you have for the future. Its up to you!

I hope you you all have a great Thanksgiving! Eat A LOT of turkey!


6 comments:

  1. I love that you framed it! It looks so good Jordyn! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty - simple and effective.
    The creative collective is such a great idea. I am inspired to (possibly) post something for next week if I can find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should all be excited about everything everyday!!
    Andreea | http://catsfika.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! You've inspired me to teach myself how to sew again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely