November 20, 2013

It's My Birthday!

Today I turn 24 years old. Woah. Today will be spent at the mall, hopefully finding things for my trip to Europe next month as well as getting some Christmas shopping done. Then tonight, we are going to dinner on the waterfront in Seattle and possibly take a ride on the Great Wheel afterwards. Hopefully. It would be neat to ride it at night. I also got a new skirt from Ever + Mi Crush. A midi skirt. I have yet to own one of those, but I saw this one and couldn't pass up on it. We'll see how it goes! I'm kind of nervous about it. Does that sound ridiculous? Probably.
You see this sparkly gold bow I am wearing? You can get it from my shop! I made it especially for my birthday month and with the holidays just around the corner, I thought it would be perfect for all those holiday parties. This time of the year, it is all about the gold sparkle and sequins. I love the way it turned out!
Outfit Details
Dress || H&M
Belt, Tights & Booties || Target
Necklace || Macy's

14 comments:

  1. lovely little outfit! happy birthday!!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have an amazing day. I love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday!!! I love your birthday outfit!! Your bow is so so cute! Definitely checking out your shop!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! And what a lovely outfit!
    Andreea | http://catsfika.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! Thsi outfit is adorable (you could totally wear it for new years!)
    katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have an amazing day.

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2013/11/when-in-doubt-wear-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday! It's mine too! November babies are the best, hands down.
    Love the birthday outfit!

    sewmysoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! I love the colour of your tights and your belt.
    I hope you'll celebrate your birthday well!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Darling! You look beautiful- these pictures are adorable and that hair bow is amazing! Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday lovely! I hope all your birthday wishes came true and you look beautiful!!

    Lulu xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this look, especially the color of those tights! Target always has great colors :) Happy Bithday!

    <3 Megan
    http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so adorable!!! have an AMAZING birthday!!! twenty four is a good year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy (belated) birthday! hope it was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely