November 25, 2013

Joules Wellies

I have been wanting some rain boots for the longest time. They can come in handy living in the Northwest, you know? So when I got sent a pair of Joules Wellies (rain boots for us Americans), I was ecstatic. Joules is a British clothing brand that just made the jump into America. They have something for everyone in your adventurous family. Their clothes and shoes are made to be worn out and about, having fun and living life to the fullest. How awesome is that?
These wellies (don't you just love that name more than rain boots) are no exception in the quality department. They have a very thick sole, something that you don't have to worry about walking around in a muddy field with or on the city streets or you know, puddle jumping. And it helps keep your feet a little warmer during the cold seasons! Their name on the front of the boots? Thats not painted on their, that's an enamel plate. Talk about high quality!
These wellies are going to last me a very long time. I couldn't be happier with them! I highly recommend you go check them out and take a look at their cute clothes and accessories! And remember, they now ship to the U.S.!
Outfit Details
Jacket || Nordstrom
Sweater || Heavenly Couture
Pants || American Eagle
Long Necklace || Forever 21

8 comments:

  1. Looks so cute!!! Love the boots. Come enter my giveaway if you get a chance ;)

    http://www.nightchayde.com/2013/11/dolled-up-holiday-salegiveawaydiscount.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how these boots have a pop of color on the back of them. I gravitate mostly to neutrals, so for me, whenever I see pops of color, I like it. Just enough color for me to still be comfortable, but switch it up at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great boots! Love this! I have a crazy love obsession with boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rain boots are adorable!! Love the colors!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those boots!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The boots are adorable! I need to find myself a pair of rain boots one of these days ;) Alex

    http://tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com/2013/11/when-clock-strikes-twelve.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh! those wellies are the cutest! i need some on my feet NOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Did you have any trouble taking off your wellies? Even if you didn't I can help you as I know a technique to help getting even the tightest boots off.

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely