November 10, 2013

October in Review

October was a good month and somewhat busy for this little blog. I thought I would start a new thing and take a look back on my favorite posts and other favorites that occurred during the month.







Some favorite posts from others…
This embroidery wall art by Whimsy Darling
The way that Courtney dressed down a more fancier dress was perfect. 
Kaylee's birthday outfit was complete perfection.

What I'm looking forward to…
My Birthday! Its the 20th, FYI
My brother, his fiancé and her sister are coming for Thanksgiving. Going to be a full house but so much fun!
Today is the season premier of Finding Bigfoot. If you couldn't tell Im a Bigfoot fan, so you bet I will be wearing this shirt. 

November is going to be a good month. Ill see you tomorrow with a giveaway from Ali Oesch!

2 comments:

  1. you really did have a busy month! Sounds like it was all positive though, which makes busy not mean "stressful". Glad I stumbled upon your blog tonight!

    haggardlibrary.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a beautiful round up! October was good to you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely