November 13, 2013

R & MB Engagement Photos

Back in September I took a little trip down to Newport Beach, California to take my brother and his fiancés engagement pictures. This was my first time doing something like this. Like taking someone else's pictures other than my own. It's safe to say I was a little bit nervous. This was something I did not want to mess up. You'll see that there is a picture of them with the Matterhorn in the background from Disneyland. You could say that this was practice for the real thing next month. Yep, they are getting married in Zermatt, Switzerland where the real Matterhorn is and I will be taking their wedding pictures!! I'm just a teensy bit excited (!!!!!!!).

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love the one under the dock and the bike in the sand. You must live in a pretty versatile place to have so many unique pictures - it looks like you flew from the coast to AZ in just a few short pictures.
    Love the outfit choice too - New follower: Whit with { Raspy Wit }

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great!! You did a wonderful job!! I especially liked the ones on the beach in black and white and the Seahawks ones :) !

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are wonderful! Awesome job, girl!
    Kayla || www.momentsdontcollectdust.com

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely