November 22, 2013

Shop Pretty Lovely New Additions || Winter Hair Bows & A Surprise!

I added some new winter bows to my shop! I love velvet during this season and thought velvet bows would look great with cozy winter outfits. A deep red, black and navy blue were the perfect colors to choose for winter. I also added a red lace one and a red and gold polka dot bow. The perfect festive additions for the upcoming holidays. These bows would also make some perfect stocking stuffers and Christmas gifts. Now for the surprise! All orders placed before December 1st will get an additional free surprise with their order! Sounds pretty good, huh? Now, get to shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Love them! The red lace is my favorite <3 Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. those bow ties are awesome!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely