November 6, 2013

Sponsor in November?

Happy November! A couple of days late… We haven't had internet for a couple of days since a big wind storm hit the area on Saturday. Its been kind of nice to be unplugged for a bit, but I can only do it for so long. So Im sitting in a coffee shop right now…

Anyways, want to sponsor Pretty Lovely in November? Its my birthday month :) You can think of it as your birthday present to me. All three spots are available right now, no waiting! Of course there is always the swap option, your banner goes on my blog, mine goes on yours! There is a medium option which includes a group feature and the option of a group giveaway. And then there is the large option! You get your very own feature post and also the option of hosting your own giveaway. I would love to partner with you so don't hesitate to contact me. (theprettylovelyblog(at)gmail(dot)com) Check out my sponsor page for more information. Hopefully I will be hearing from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Pretty Lovely