November 18, 2013

The Farm

I would like to introduce you to my friends, the horses. They make a lovely backdrop, don't they? I was quite pleased to see that they were hanging out by this fence and willing to be in my pictures. This place is my grandparents farm. My favorite place to take pictures. Its got all different kind of sceneries to choose from as well as horses. Whats not to love? As for this outfit, when I got this sweater, this was the first outfit I thought to pair it with, but the weather or occasion or timing was never right, until now. I just wore it out and about getting things done. So comfortable but looks completely put together. My favorite. 

Don't forget to enter the Ali Oesch Giveaway! It ends on Friday!
Sweater || JCPenney
Dress || Modcloth
Tights, Socks & Shoes || Target

7 comments:

  1. this outfit is just perfect. i love the layers :)

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! The sweater is sooo cute!

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit. You layered perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is totally perfect! Love that rich shade of red on you. How lucky you are to have a family with a farm - so tranquil and beautiful!

    <3 Megan
    http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit sweet! We dress so similar! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! A chunky sweater with a floral dress is my favorite look for this season - so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely