July 28, 2014

Sweater Love



















































I love being able to wear a sweater in the summer. I would much rather be on the cooler side than on the warmer side. You can only take off so much and you still wouldn't cool down. But you can always put more layers on and warm up when it is a little on the chilly side. Plus it is so much cozier. No one likes to sweat to just sitting there, that is completely uncomfortable. We have another heat wave coming in the northwest, so I apologize in advance for any complaining I do about the heat. Just a little while longer and fall will be here.
Outfit Details
Dress || Zara
Sweater || Kohls
Boots || Borrowed from Mom
Rings || Macys

10 comments:

  1. You're so gorgeous, Jordyn! This wine color is perfect on you! Seriously lovin' the whole outfit - here's to cooler temps! <--I'm right there with ya on preferring things on the chillier side. :)

    Love and light,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously can't wait for constant cooler temps! And thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I have that sweater!! You look way better in it than I do, though - this is the perfect way to style it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit. You look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, makes the upcoming fall season look better, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous dress!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely