July 18, 2014

The Art of Braids


























I love braids. All sorts of braids. I love the texture and interest they add. I finally got myself some little clear rubber bands just so I could try out milkmaid braids for the first time. Im kind of bummed I didn't try this style out sooner. I love it! And it is so easy to do! I have been trying other braided hair styles since, but braids are sort of hard to do on yourself. Ive looked at this Pinterest board so many times wondering if I could do any of these styles on myself. The answer is no right now..

Outfit Details
Dress || Modcloth
Necklaces || Forever 21 & ℅ Ali Oesch

16 comments:

  1. Pretty outfit! I love the photos and your hair is so cute!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos! milk braids are one of my favorite hairstyles <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics! That dress is really pretty and your hair looks really nice. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so pretty!! i love your hair like this :)

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super gorgeous

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are so romantic and beautiful! Absolutely lovely, and you look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty post! Love the garden, quilt, braids, etc! I so have to try the milk maid style out, thanks for the inspiration!

    Megan
    Http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely