October 27, 2014

A Night of Favorites

Friday night was SUCH a good night. One of my favorites. Last Monday, my boyfriend surprised me with tickets to see my favorite Disney movie, Beauty and the Beast, on Broadway and reservations to a restaurant I have been wanting to eat at since last year. I mean, how did I get so lucky? He works in the Seattle so I met him at Pikes Place Market after he got off work. If you didn't know, Seattle has a gum wall. An entire wall filled with layers and layers of gum. Gross I know, but it makes for a good photo background. I had never seen it before Friday night and we had a couple of minutes to spare before our reservations so we decided to take a look and get these photos taken while it was still light out.
Dinner was at the Pink Door. So. Good. Let me just say that it is my new favorite restaurant. The food was amazing and the atmosphere was perfect. Its a place that has no sign outside or any indication that it is a restaurant at all. It is just a pink door hidden in an alley. Anything I say about it, really wouldn't do it justice, so I suggest you read about it. Italian, American food, cabaret lounge and trapeze artists hanging above you.
Then, of course, the show. A lot better than I was expecting. For some reason, I wasn't expecting it to be like the movie but it was! Same songs and pretty much same lines, word for word. I loved it! Just made me wish I could be Belle all over again. I almost felt like her wearing this tulle skirt around. Its my new absolute favorite. I got it specifically for this show, I just don't know why it took me so long to get a tulle skirt! I need one in every color now. I just really want to wear it everyday…

So, what did you do this weekend? Halloween is this Friday, what are you guys being!? I think I know, but haven't quite committed to it yet..

Outfit Details
Skirt, Top, Necklace & Bracelet || Francescas 
Jacket & Purse || Nordstrom
Shoes || H&M 

3 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful! that skirt is gorgeous!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good tulle skirt! You look beautiful and the tulle looks great with the denim jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous! It looks like the perfect outfit to go out and dine at your favorite restaurant, which coincidentally just happened now that the Pink Door is actually your new favorite resto. Hahaha! I'm glad you enjoyed a lovely night out, Jordyn. Thanks for sharing that! Stay gorgeous! :)

    Brian Carter @ Restaurant Business Broker

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely