October 6, 2014

Fall Indulgences

Im doing the flowers for my second wedding this coming weekend! Super excited about this one! Come Wednesday I will be surrounded by white roses and purple dahlias. How amazing does that sound!? More on that later though :)

It feels more like the beginning of spring than the beginning of fall here. It kind of sucks. It is supposed to be in the 70s all week. Good for arranging flowers outside but not for general fall goodness. I went on a little fall sweets shopping spree. Some pumpkin spice pancake mix, oreos covered in pumpkin chocolate, apple cider fizzies and pumpkin pie pop tarts. Not to forget Halloween cereal like Count Chocula and Boo Berry :) Have to indulge while its all here!

Outfit Details
Sweater & Skirt || Forever 21
Shoes || Target

13 comments:

  1. Such a lovely fall outfit! I have very similar items, so now I'm considering recreating it! Love the location, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This outfit is so simple and comfy! I love it!

      Delete
  2. This outfit is gorgeous, perfect for Autumn! I'm kind of jealous you still have warm weather - it's suddenly got really cold around here and I was not ready for it at all!

    Alice
    www.pretty-confused.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect outfit for the start of fall and better yet, it's with all things that I can afford :)
    Awesome!

    I also just found your blog via Bloglovin' and I love your style. Thanks for the inspiration and I'll keep checking back :)

    -Kate
    www.brilliantlykate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting! So glad you like what you see :)

      Delete
  4. I love this outfit!! It's so perfect for fall! I've always wanted to take pictures on train tracks, but I live close to NYC and the trains go every 20 minutes!
    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your skirt is so pretty and I love your boots. Plus you have the most perfect photoshoot location that's perfect for your style. Great post.
    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit! I can't wait until it's cool enough in Mississippi to wear sweaters :)

    Amy
    http://artoftheheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely