November 6, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things

Awhile ago I printed out a bunch of my Instagram photos and just had them in a pile on my table. I didn't quite know what to do with them. I didn't want to put them in a box because I knew they would never be looked at. So I got this perfect little 4x4 photo album. Im in LOVE! It is so perfect and so much better than just having your photos laying around. And plus everyone loves flipping through photo albums right?

I mentioned this boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil before and I love it so much I'm mentioning it again. If you are still removing your makeup with towels, stop. This has changed everything. This Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Wine with Everything, is so perfect for right now. It is the perfect combination of red and berry. And this Buxom blush in Shangri-La-La is my favorite fall one. Berry toned with some shimmer.

And last but not least this amazing skirt. I love everything about it and really just want to wear it everyday. I am now on the hunt for more colors and am loving this black one from Ruche. 

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos! i've been wanting to print out some of my instas. what site did you use??

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the app PostalPix. You can print straight from your phone!

      Delete
  2. That blush is lovely and so is the skirt, so whimsical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blush skirt is so pretty, I understanding wanting it in various colors. It would look cute with so many different tops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to wear it so many different ways!

      Delete
  4. Since having my son I post on instagram even more and I totally need to get my photos printed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do!! I love having actual photos to hold

      Delete

Search Pretty Lovely