December 2, 2014

December!

Can you believe it is December already! I seriously feel like I just celebrated the New Year last month. Where did this year go!? I am excited for this month though. We put our tree up yesterday and the rest of the decorations will be going up today along with the outdoor lights hopefully. This weekend, we are headed to Leavenworth, a little Bavarian themed town in the mountains, for their Christmas Lighting Ceremony. Hopefully we will get some ice skating in this year. My Christmas shopping is almost done, which NEVER happens. This just means I can spend a little more time on wrapping them :) 
Do you have your decoration sup yet? Anything fun planned this season? 
Have a great day!

Outfit Details
Top || Francescas
Pants || Old Navy
Shoes || Top Shop from Nordstrom
Hat || Target
Scarf || H&M

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! I love your hat. I have a woven summer sun hat version of it from Target. Yours is perfect for this season though.

    XO Liza
    http://cakeandcocktails.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of the few people I know who can pull off pigtail braids, haha, I wish I could! And I'm also pretty much done with all my Xmas shopping, go us! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely