December 10, 2014

Leavenworth Lighting Festival

This past weekend, Brent and I went over to Leavenworth for the annual Christmas Lighting Festival. Leavenworth is a little town nestled into the Cascade Mountains, where everything is Bavarian themed. It really is a little taste of the Swiss Alps right here in the Pacific Northwest. So charming and exactly the place you want to be this time of year. The whole town goes all out with lights and garlands everywhere. When it snows, it is like a real life snow globe. I thought it would be fun to head over this year for the festival. I was not expecting there to be as many people as there was, although it didn't feel overly crowded until everyone crowded in the street for the lighting. I would recommend taking a visit over there. Lots of shops to do some Christmas shopping and lots of little places to grab a Bratwurst and beer to warm up from the cold in typical Bavarian theme.

And yes, I did cut my hair! :)
Outfit Details
Sweater || Forever 21
Jeans || Target
Shoes || Topshop via Nordstrom
Scarf || Zara

17 comments:

  1. I love Leavenworth in the winter time. Actually it’s pretty cool all the time. I actually grew up in a tow called Brewster about an hour from Leavenworth!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!? My boyfriend grew up in Okanogan and my dad is from Omak!

      Delete
  2. That looks like so much fun, that town is so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these pictures! I desperately need to visit this town!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a great little town to visit! I never would have guessed it's location! And Cute hair!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it because of its location! And thanks! :)

      Delete
  5. omg your hair looks so great!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These pictures are amazing and I love your scarf! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. such wonderful photos, it really looks like a lovely little village in germany or somewhere around there! you look lovely too, that scarf is so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it there and how it does feel like you are in Europe :)

      Delete
  8. This is so lovely and adorable! Perfect seasonal ambience!
    www.russiandressing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely outfit! :)
    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely