December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

We made it back to the conservatory in time to see it decorated for Christmas! They had one full house filled with poinsettias, a gorgeous tree and a train going around the center of it. Im really glad we made the time to go. And how amazing is this sweater?! I found it deep in my moms closet and just fell in love with it. I wish I could wear it all year. 
                                              I hope you all have a fun and relaxing day!

Outfit Details
Dress || Spool No. 72
Sweater || Borrowed from my Mom, Old Eddie Bauer
Shoes || Topshop via Nordstrom

7 comments:

  1. love this look! and the background looks beautiful!

    -Ruya
    sweetshortandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sweater and the flowers are beautiful. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love that sweater and dress combo! You look gorgeous! xo Andrea

    Boho Bunnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest holiday look! I hope you had a very merry Christmas!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that sweater!

    xx nikki
    www.dream-in-neon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that insight you provide the readers! jogos online 2019
    play Games friv
    school friv

    ReplyDelete

Search Pretty Lovely