- Bud Vases - Pick some that have some sort of lip in the opening.
- Twine - Or any ribbon/rope. I liked the rustic look of the twine.
- Fresh Blooms
1. Measure how low you would like the hang your vases, double it and cut this much twine. Tie the two ends together so that you have one big circle.
2. Attach the twine to the lip of the vase. Tie it, loop it, whatever works best for the vases that you have, just make sure that it is attached tight so they don't slip off.
3. Fill the vases with water and place a bloom in each vase.
4. Screw a hook into the ceiling where you would like to hang the flowers. Make sure it is secure!
5. Hang your vases!
Have a great weekend!